Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooops

So, my waffling on paint colors has been very well documented here. We've gone from this:



to this:



with about a million choices in between. And we thought we were done, with the caveat that we might move up and down on the same swatch for the living room/dining room/hallway (all one big space) and the powder room.

But the I found Revere Pewter.



I. WANT. THAT.

And its slightly lighter friend, Edgecomb Gray.



Can you hear me swooning? You're swooning too, aren't you?

And for the powder room? I just keep going back to dark colors. And I mean DARK.

Like Ralph Lauren Mercer.



And Benjamin Moore Dragon's Breath.



And then I found something else. My tile guys also sell paint. They also sell Pratt & Lambert paint, which I've always dismissed assuming I couldn't get it here.

And now I have a list of 37 paint colors between Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Ralph Lauren, and Pratt and Lambert that are all options for either the living room, the powder room, or both.

And I haven't even looked at Martha Stewart's new line yet.

Brett is going to KILL me.