Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog Love

You may have noticed that I added some links to my favorite blogs over to the right. All of these ladies and gents constantly inspire me to find the time and energy that goes into making our house into a home.

One of my very favorite blogs in the list is The DIY Show Off. Not only does Roeshel do amazing projects in her own home (this powder room makeover is seriously inspiring). She manages to gather amazing, inspiring DIY projects from all around the blogosphere to share with all of us. It's a great way to find others who are struggling (and succeeding) with the same problems we're all facing.

I am so touched that Roeshel decided to feature our plate clock project today. Please head one over (you can click on the button below), click follow, and enjoy the serious DIY eye candy that Roeshel throws your way. You won't regret it one bit.

The DIY Show Off