Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Apartment Therapy's Home Cure

Apartment Therapy's Fall Home Cure started Monday, but I'm a little late joining the bandwagon.

This season's cure is specifically designed for those of us with busy lives, so it will be perfect for me this time of year. Each task takes just 20 minutes a day, and the cure lasts for 20 days. Anyone going to join?

Monday's task was to floor and surface clean 1 room. I actually did this in the kitchen on Sunday, but I'm not going to count it! So tonight I'm going to clean either the living/dining room or our bedroom. I haven't decided yet.

Tuesday's task was to buy fresh flowers. Luckily, I already have a shopping trip planned tonight, so I'll stop in the grocery store in the shopping center and pick up a bunch.

Today's task is to find inspirational photos for my home. I already have a folder full of these, but I might stop by the bookstore to flip through some magazines and add some additional images I hunt down tonight. Either way, I'll be posting some of my finds tonight or tomorrow.

There are a lot of great tasks coming up (remove one unneeded item and set up my outbox, establish a landing strip, and declutter my medicine cabinet, all sorely needed!).

So is anyone else up for the Fall Cure? You can sign up and see all the tasks here!